Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Update


So I'm now into my winter break. It's nice to relax after the rough quarter, I'm definitely getting refreshed. The Pick-Up Princess e-book is coming along. Due to programming issues, the deadline has been pushed to early this year instead of the end of November. However, I did receive the very first beta test a couple weeks ago and it's looking awesome. Frank Ayars of Ayars Animation (the publisher) has been doing a great job and even included some things that I hadn't thought of (like a few clips of sound and a page jump option). 

In other news, I've picked up some work from a company called The Story Ship. They do educational programs for schools and they've asked me to design, build, and animate a few characters for an upcoming project they're doing. I'm becoming increasingly proud of the designs I'm doing so I'll keep you as updated as I can on the project and when it's released, you all should definitely check it out! 

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment